Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Brunch at 131 Main

OK, so this wasn't all that cheap and it certainly wasn't free, but I want to give them a shout out because they didn't jack up their prices simply because it was Easter. Plus, 131 Main is a nice restaurant with pretty nice prices, in my opinion, if you are looking to have a slightly fancier meal (Buddy and I love going on dates there).
Do you know that they were charging $50 per person at the Ballentyne Resort for Easter brunch? That's just preposterous to me! Three of us had brunch for less than that at 131 Main. Now, they weren't doing a massive buffet, we just got our meals, but do you really need all that food anyway. I know that I certainly don't. My fantastic Brioche French Toast was plenty enough for me, and it was one of the most delicious things that I have ever tasted!

No comments: