Saturday, March 14, 2009

Birthday Party at Swoozie's

Swoozies's celebrated their birthday over the weekend, and that can only mean good things for their customers. My mom and I headed over to check it out and were happy to find out that we would get 20% off of anything we purchased and they were handing out free delicious cupcakes that Tizzert's had made especially for the occasion. My mom found a hilarious pack of napkins that say, "Does this napkin make my butt look big?" We were cracking up, so, of course, she had to have them. She is going to use them the next time her girls come over and I would love to be a fly on the wall to hear all of their laughter! Nothing for me, except for that free cupcake, but keep your fingers crossed for me that they call and tell me that I won one of their drawings!

No comments: