Monday, March 30, 2009

Cocktail Class at Cantina 1511

I was so psyched when my friend Sharon invited me to this! It's funny how people have gotten into the fact that I will almost always be in for a cheap and/or free event. Here's how the cocktail class worked at Cantina: for $15 you got to learn how to make and then subsequently drink 3 differents cocktails and then there was food too. My first thought was, OK, how much food and drink are we actually going to get? Well, the answer is a ton! Let's just say that it's a good thing that I walked after having my cocktails and I was stuffed. There was even dessert, 2 of them! The other cool thing is that we all got copies of all of the recipes for the food and the cocktails. Plus, there were a few drawings too, and we actually won Bobcats tickets. How cool is that?

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I LOVE your blog!

Why don't you update it anymore?

Kelly Tamerlano said...

You know... I got busy and stopped, but I've been thinking about starting up again... You are my inspiration to start it up again! There are still lots of great deals out there!