Thursday, March 12, 2009

Earring Sale at Maddi's Gallery

Have you been to this wonderfully cute gallery on East Blvd? Everything is adorable and unique. Yes, there are many expensive items (remember these things are made, not manufactured) but the fabulous thing about Maddi's is that they have a special every month. This month all earrings are 20% off and when you buy 4 pairs, your 4th pair is 30% off. I found a great pair that I can wear with just about anything. With the discount, I came out of there with a beautiful new accessory for less than $20.
Now, I can't fail to mention the other things that I bought that weren't in the earring category. I found a great necklace on their sale table that was half off (always check the sale table in any store first, that's my tip for you) Plus, Miss Mandy got a beautiful new collar that was only $12. They cost at least that at Petsmart and I'm happy to have supported someone who made that collar by hand. Plus, she looks beautiful. Both of us got accessorized!

No comments: