Friday, October 3, 2008

Five Guys Burgers and Fries

So, I totally just treated myself to a very not good for me lunch on a Friday... it's been a long week... Five Guys Burgers and Fries is delicious! This new place just opened up on South Blvd., right near where the new Lowe's is going up. It's super cheap and super good! The menu is very limited (burgers, hot dogs, fries), but they do what they do very well. I ordered the regular cheeseburger with tons of toppings. Here's the thing that I didn't know, a regular burger is actually a double cheeseburger. I just assumed that the small burger on the menu was kids size or something, I was wrong. Plus, all toppings are free, no additional amount for extra toppings, and I pretty much had a salad on top of my burger. Fries are additional and I'm not a huge fry fan, so I didn't order any. My friend, Kim, who I was with did and, of course, the small portion of that was huge also. So, if you are looking for large portions of delicious food for not a lot of money, check out this new place, sure to be a Charlotte favorite very soon!

No comments: