Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Meet Ella!


Hi all! Not something cheap and free, but I wanted to introduce you all to our new puppy, Ella! I went to drop Mandy off at her daycare, All Wags, this morning and they let me know that they had two puppies there who needed a home. One of their employees had found them abandoned in the middle of the road last Wednesday night. Miraculously, they are both unscathed by that and after a visit to the vet were both given a clean bill of health. Ever since, we lost Maddie, we have known that we would eventually be ready for another dog and little Mandy has been walking around the house giving us all the signs of being ready for a friend too. Ella has come right in and become a member of the family, you would think she had been with us forever. Right now I am sitting on the couch wrting this with Mandy on one side and Ella on the other, and I couldn't be happier!

No comments: