Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Dana at Dixies


I'm having to write this the following morning, had a fun night of cheap and free fun uptown last night! Yesterday was my friend, Dana's, birthday and, awesomely, I had won a party at Dixie's. Could it be more perfect? We all got free appetizers, $2 Miller Lites, $2 well drinks, and $3 "good" liquor drinks. To someone who loves Jack Daniels and Diet Coke, that $3 was a great thing to hear. The appetizers were really good too. I just had the chicken fingers, but there was spinach dip and meatballs also. The music at Dixie's is always so good too. They tend to play a lot of songs that get the whole crowd singing and dancing, a mix of today's best and the oldies but goodies. How did I win this party, you ask? By joining their email list, so check it out, there are so many fabulous deals out there! 

No comments: