Saturday, December 6, 2008

Bargain Book Sale at Joseph Beth

So, I got my Gives Back card, right? Well, now I'm finding out about all of these other great perks to having that card. Awesome, huh? Joseph Beth is having their Bargain Books sale, so the books are already cheap, but as a Gives Back member, when I buy 3, I get 2 more for free. How awesome of a deal is that. Now, my office has adopted 3 kids from the Santa's Link to Kids and one of them is a 7-year-old little girl who loves to read. Perfect! Plus, I got this great coupon book that is only good for Gives Back members and in it is a coupon for $15 off the perfect cookbook Christmas gift for my mother-in-law (no specifics sorry, she may be reading the blog). So, for roughly $40, I got the cookbook, 4 books for the Santa's Link little girl, and 1 for myself. Not a bad Saturday afternoon of bargain shopping if you ask me. I'm telling you, the Christmas season can be cheap and free and fabulous! 

No comments: