Saturday, December 27, 2008

So, no blogs for awhile...


I'll give a little Christmas apology to my dear readers, I've been in Oregon visiting family and still am, so, needless to say, I haven't been doing anything cheap and free in Charlotte. And, disappointingly enough, I had planned on doing a special Cheap and Free in Portland blog while I was here as an homage to this city out here that I love so much, but, would you believe it, we've been pretty much snowed in! I will advise all of you to check out the after Christmas sales, whatever city you are in. The deals are supposed to be just amazing! Let's all really stretch that Christmas money in this yucky economic time. Merry Christmas to everyone! This is my favorite time of year and I'm just going to savor it for a bit longer before it's gone for another year. When I get back into town on Monday, I promise to do a Charlotte blog and I'm also going to be posting a New Years Eve guide. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey you need to post the picture of Justin and Daisy! :)

Kelly Tamerlano said...

Justin is very particular about the photos he likes posted on the internet... I love the photo of him and Daisy, but the pajamas would make it a no go in his book :-)