Monday, December 15, 2008

So, I got these antlers at the Santa's Link to Kids Drop-Off Party


Every year my office does some sort of holiday charity giving, and, as the un-official organizer, I think we have found our annual event. 107.9 The Link sponsors Santa's Link to Kids. The police department identifies kids for them who maybe won't be getting a visit from Santa Claus, and then the listeners have the opportunity to adopt them. My office adopted 3 kids and we had a ton of fun with it and got them some really great presents. Our adopted kiddos are having a merry Christmas this year. Another awesome thing about Santa's Link is the drop-off parties. They host 2 of them. The one tonight was at the Arboretum Shopping Center. Santa and Mrs. Claus were there, pony rides, singing, sleigh rides, and, of course, lots of cookies and hot chocolate. Did I mention that 107.9 brought fake snow. You should have seen the kids dancing underneath it. It was awesome. The Christmas Spirit was alive and well at this event. Merry Christmas everyone!

*OK, then I went home and put the antlers that I got at the drop-off party on my dog, Mandy. She's such a good sport*

No comments: