Thursday, December 18, 2008

Outlet Shopping

So, the Gaffney outlets aren't in Charlotte, but they are our closest (other than Concord Mills, which I'm not all that convinced is truly that awesome of an outlet, it's more of a shopping plaza in my mind). I had to travel to a meeting Gaffney for work and was busy in the early morning and in the later afternoon, so what's a girl to do? Shop, and get some incredible deals. I was really in need of some new work clothes, so I headed to Ann Taylor first. All of their clearance was an additional 40% off, I mean, are you kidding me? That's awesome! I did the math when I got home and everything that I bought there would have been $571 at full price. Do you want to know what I spent? $143, unbelievable! I also got a deal on some great Aerosoles tall black boots, had been $90, I paid $30. This is my kind of shopping. I like to look good, but just can't bring myself to fork out the kind of funds to do this all in full price mode. And, really, why should I when these amazing deals are out there! Make the drive down to Gaffney, it's totally worth it!

No comments: