Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Abita Beer Tasting at Brixx


Pizza. Beer. Both are delicious things that I love, and I now know that Abita Beer is delicious beer!
I went with some friends tonight to Brixx for a beer tasting, and for only $7 we got lots of beer and lots of pizza. Abita is a brewery out of Louisiana, so there was this whole Mardi Gras/New Orleans theme going on. In addition to wearing beads, we had little pimento cheese toasts and crawfish pizza and I have to say I will probably dream about that crawfish pizza tonight.
I loved all of the beers that we tasted, but I think the Amber was my favorite, then the Purple Haze. Oh yeah, and I won a prize. They did a drawing for an awesome Purple Haze pint glass, and, hooray, I won.
Also, for those of you who are working on getting your Brixx MBA, be on the lookout for when they are doing other tastings like this. It's now required to attend one to get that MBA. Buddy is only 8 away from his, I need 12! Free $50 worth of food, here we come!

No comments: