Thursday, February 19, 2009

Take a survey, win some really awesome paper products!

A friend of mine works at Carolina Pad & Paper and sent me an email asking me to take their monthly surveys. Of course, I love giving my opinion, and I definitely have one on cool notebooks and pads of paper, I'm an absolute sucker for those sorts of things! We all remember Lisa Frank, right? Well, I LOVED her stuff! So, I get to the website and find out that everyone who fills out the surveys gets entered into a monthly drawing. That's never much of an encouragement because I'm just not someone who wins prizes. Well, wouldn't you know it? I won! My prize pack arrived today and I'm so thrilled with all of my new, beautiful notebooks, folders, etc. It's like the first day of school on crack and I'm enamoured!

No comments: