Friday, February 13, 2009

Half-Priced Bottle of Wine Night at Loft 1523


What could be a better end to a stressful week than sitting on a fabulous patio drinking fabulous wine poured by a fabulous bartender? I can't think of any, and that's exactly what I did tonight. On Tuesdays and Fridays at Loft 1523 bottles are half off, such a great savings. Plus, the bartender, Russ, is so great that he'll make sure that you get yourself the right bottle. When I walked up to the bar to order, I told him that I wanted a red and asked him what he recommended. He then asked me all sorts of questions like what is my favorite scent and what seasonings do I like to cook with. The result was me drinking the perfect Pinot Noir. And, no one could have planned that perfect weather last night, but it was a great time to be hanging out on Loft 1523's awesome patio. For those of you reading the blog from outside of Charlotte, I'll just describe my outfit for you: jeans, short-sleeve top, flip flops. Everyone really should live in Charlotte! Such a fabulous city for so many reasons!

No comments: