Thursday, November 20, 2008

Back for some more free wine!

Happy Beaujolais Nouveau Day! And, just try to keep me away from the free wine! My friend Sarah and I headed to Reid's today to see what the wine tastings were all about today during free wine week. Of course, they were pouring a Beaujolais Nouveau, which was amazingly delicious. It's a holiday that I always like to take part in. We actually had every intention to go up to the Mint Museum, but we were just having so much fun tasting the wines, and the pours were quite generous. I would say we both had about two full glasses of wine. I stuck to the Reds, but Sarah was tasting both Reds and Whites. Our favorite, though, was the Bliss Merlot. Plus, to make it even better, that's an $11.99 bottle of wine! Great wine for a great price, and the tastes are free? Fantastic!

No comments: