Monday, November 10, 2008

In-Home Testing Institute?

OK, so I'll admit it like a dork... For some reason, I like filling out forms and surveys, things like that. I think it has something to do with not really being able to sit still and pay attention while watching TV. I like puzzles too, but that's another issue. Well, today in the mail, I received a long consumer survey, and, with excitement, started filling it out. Wouldn't you know that a $5 bill fell onto my lap? That's not cheap & free, that's getting paid for something I would be happy to do anyway. I certainly can't wait to send it back to them and am anxiously awaiting my next one. Shoot me an email at ktamerlano@gmail.com and I can send you the contact info, maybe they have a website and you can try to get on their mailing list too.

No comments: