Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Creative Loafing Fun & Free Stuff

Something that I do every week on Thursdays is check Creative Loafing Fun & Free Stuff. I honestly have a reminder set on my Outlook Calendar at work to check it. This is a fabulous source of, just as the title says, fun & free stuff. Usually, the "stuff" are showings of movies before they actually open in theatres. There have been concert tickets that they are giving away and even trips. Sometimes, you just enter your name and it's a drawing. And, yes, people actually win these drawings. I actually got an email today that I won passes to go see "Clone Wars", so I'll be going to pick up my prize tomorrow. Other times it's one where they ask you to stop by their offices during a certain time and on a first-come, first-served basis you can pick up free passes. It's definitely always worth checking out. You never know what treasures you might find.

No comments: