Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mega Sale at J Crew

I went to Southpark Mall today searching for a dress to wear to my friend, Sarah's, bridal shower. I had looked online and I was liking the selection at J Crew the most (I like to enter the mall with a bit of a plan). Well, little did I know that fantastical deals were awaiting me at J Crew. I popped over to the sale section first and saw a magnificent sign "Additional 40% off all Women's Sale." What? Amazing! Great! I even went so far as to verify the sign with one of the sales girls, and with the very knowing smile of a fellow bargain shopper, she confirmed that what seemed too good to be true was indeed true. As a bonus, they also had a ton in my size. It's usually my luck that in these situations, I can't find anything that fits. I ended up getting three fabulous dresses, all contenders for the shower and all great to wear to work also. Score! Here's the best part. My three dresses would have been $450 at full price. Would you like to know what I paid? $109. Now, that's a great shopping day. I actually like the clothes better knowing that they were a good deal!

No comments: