Monday, September 1, 2008

My Challenge is over!


The challenge is over for August, but the fun is just beginning. I gained a new appreciation for Charlotte during my month-long challenge. This truly is an awesome city with awesome people in it. There are so many wonderful and fabulous things to do here, even I am still surprised at all that I discovered. I hope that you will be inspired to get creative and discover all that Charlotte or, for those of you not in Charlotte, your city, has to offer. I'd love to hear about your adventures too. If you haven't already, check out my website at www.cheapandfreeincharlotte.com. There is a forum on there where I would love to get some "conversation" going about what you all are enjoying that is cheap and free. The Blog isn't over, it's actually just beginning, as is the website. Please continue to check both and I promise to keep giving you info about all of the great things in Charlotte. September is an amazing month for cheap and free stuff.  Charlotte Shout and also the Cultural Free for All are going on. All of the details are on my website. Enjoy!

No comments: