Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Dog Bar


One of my favorite places in Charlotte is the Dog Bar! Really, are you surprised? I love anywhere that I can spend time with my dog.  The great thing about the Dog Bar is that you can bring your dog and your dog can go off leash, a fantastic concept. All of you dog-owners out there understand how key it is that they can go off-leash. They don't sell food there, so that is how they get around the whole health code and dogs thing. They do charge a $10 membership fee that is good for 2 years, and that really just is because it is technically a private club since they serve alcohol but not food. You can, however, bring your own food so that makes it cheap, a bonus! Plus, they have a different beer special every night. 

Some friends threw a memorial party for Maddie tonight at The Dog Bar and it was just fabulous and so fun. They brought food and goodie bags and the whole thing was so sweet. I loved being able to have everyone remember my girl while having so much fun. Maddie would have wanted it that way!

No comments: