Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mint Museum & Hawthorne's Pizza

Tuesday night means free admission to the Mint Museum, so I went last night to check it out again with some friends. I don' t think I mentioned it in my last post about the Mint Museum, but all you need to do to get in is give them your zip code. It's that easy. The exhibits were the same from the last time I was there but still amazing! There is an Warhol exhibit coming soon that I plan to check out.

From there, we headed up the street to Hawthorne's Pizza. I had heard from many people that this was the best pizza in Charlotte, and let me tell you, all of the people who told me that were absolutely correct. I had the House Special pizza: Mozzerella Cheese, Spinach, Broccoli & Bacon w/ tomato sauce. It was unbelievably delicious and the crust is absolute perfection! Plus, my $9 pizza is definitely two meals. I can't wait for lunch tomorrow! Not to mention, my favorite part, on Tuesdays, all draft beers are only $2.50. That meant I was able to have a fabulous Blue Moon for super cheap. That's my kind of deal!

No comments: