Friday, September 19, 2008

Free Loaf of Bread & Free Cookie at Great Harvest Bread

Have you been to Great Harvest yet? If not, get on over there and you will never want any other bread again. If you have, then you know what I am talking about. Their Honey Whole Wheat is delicious and they have a plethora of other specialty breads, such as Cinnamon Chip. Today went I was there I got a loaf of Whole Grain Pesto Asiago and a Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookie. Now, you may be asking yourself, how was my bread and cookie free? In addition to their delicious bread, they also have an awesome frequent shopper card. When you have purchases six loaves of bread, you get a free cookie, and when you have purchases 12 loaves of bread, you get a free loaf of bread. I just happened to not redeem my cookie yet, so I had a card sitting in my wallet that was worth a free cookie and a free loaf of bread. Friday was a good day!

No comments: