Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Greek Festival & East Blvd. Bar & Grill


I needed to get out of my house today and have some fun. What's more fun than the Yiasou Greek Festival? I had actually picked up a bunch of free passes at my gym, so my friends and I didn't even have to pay the $2 admission. There were rides, entertainment, and great food, not to mention some absolutely adorable babies. One actually licked my dog, Mandy, after Mandy licked him. Seriously, that's adorable. 

After some spending some time at the Greek Festival, we decided to move on down East Blvd. to East. Blvd. Bar & Grille. This is one of my favorite little spots. Their patio is perfection and they always have beer specials. Today's special was $2.50 Tecate, delicious for a hot day like today. A little secret about East Blvd. Bar & Grill... they are usually cool with you having your dog there outside, so Mandy got to come with us. Yes, there is a sign that says "No Dogs Allowed," so keep in mind, that puts all of the resposibility onto you, so just be courteous and smart. You know if you have a dog who can handle sitting outside at a bar/restaurant. I also like to try and limit trying to take a dog to when they are slow, just because I wouldn't want to bother their other customers, since they are bending the rules a bit. 

I hope you all are enjoying the borrowed nice weather, woohoo to Hanna curving!

No comments: