Tuesday, January 13, 2009

$5 Lunch Special at Fuel Pizza

I have been seeing the sign about the $5 lunch special at the Fuel in the Park Road Shopping Plaza repeatedly and it had definitely peaked my curiosity. So, today, since I wasn't really feeling the Lean Pocket (insert your own Jim Gaffigan impression here) that I had brought for lunch, it was finally time to check-out what this special was all about.
Now, I'm of the school of thought that pizza isn't really all that bad for you, 1 slice of thin-crust (as they serve it at Fuel) isn't going to kill anyone's diet, Pan Pizza, though delicious, is really a different story all together. So, my hope was that I could get a slice and a side salad and that would make me a really happy girl. Even better! For the $5 lunch, there are actually 3 different combo choices and choice "C" was Slice of pizza, side salad and a Garlic Knot. Fantastic! Now, I looked this up and priced it out without the special pricing and this normally would have cost me $6.15. So, I'm pretty happy to have saved my $1.15. The other 2 options were a great deal also, but unfortunately, I didn't write them down and they aren't listed on the website. So, you'll have to just go in like I did. Trust me, you won't be disappointed, though. This is going to become one of my regular lunch options since it's a hop, skip, and a jump away from my office.

No comments: