Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Get up to 40 free prints from Shutterfly!

Now through 2/2/09, Shutterfly is giving you the opportunity to earn up to 40 free prints! All you have to do is create a Share Site and/ or add photos to an existing Share Site. A Share Site is basically a place where you can upload photos and tell about yourself and what you are doing and then tell your family and friends to just check back periodically to see how and what you are doing. It's a little like Facebook, but the great thing is, for example, my parents don't have Facebook, so they never get to see photos that I upload on there. This is a way for them to stay connected. If you create a new Share Site, you get 30 free 4X6 prints and if you add photos to an existing Share Site, you get 10 free 4x6 prints. I did both, so I'm psyched to pick out which photos I want to print instead of just leaving in the computer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great going! This is definitely worth checking out! I was thinking of printing some of the photos I took using the photo ideas I found at ColorMailer EyeLight Thanks!