Friday, January 2, 2009

Game Night

So, you want to hang out with some friends, but you don't want to go to a bar and since you actually want to talk and hang out, a movie is out. Dinners out are a bit pricey (unless you check out my restaurants specials page, of course). What are you to do? My favorite way to host a cheap and free event at home, of course, Game Night! Buddy and I had a few friends over tonight to just hang out and play games, and may I suggest my new favorite game, Apples to Apples. It's the most fun, even my game-disliking friend, Sarah, has become a fan of Apples to Apples. Plus, it seems to be on sale everywhere I see it. I picked mine up at Target for only $15 after Christmas. Game Nights are super easy to host. Just invite a few friends over (less than 10 seems to be best), pop open a couple bottles of wine (Trader Joe's cheap specials are the best, of course) and sit out a few little snacks and turn Pandora on via the computer. Voila! You have yourself a fantastic night!

No comments: