Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Totally great deals at McCormick and Schmick's

So, my friend Kim really knows how to get me out of the office for lunch (I tend to hibernate at my desk if I don't have to leave), with free gift certificates to McCormick & Schmick's. She is in their fabulous preferred guest club. It costs $25 to join, and you only pay that once, but you then get $25 in gift certificates in the mail when you get your membership kit, so the membership truly does pay for itself. In addition to that, you earn points when you eat and can earn things like free gift certificates, cookbooks, on up to fabulous trips to wine country. You also get a gift certificate for a free meal during your birthday month. The great thing Kim does too, is that she tends to take clients so fantastically, she's not even the one paying when she is earning her points. That's really making the membership work for you. If you go, definitely get the Maryland Crab Soup, it's amazing.

No comments: