Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!


I hope that everyone had a fantastic New Year's, I know I did! We all went to the greatest bar in Charlotte, of course, Ed's. It was such a fun time and so very fabulously cheap and free! The cover was only $10, but actually a couple of us got there before 8pm and didn't have to pay, even better. The beers were all cheap as were drinks and shots. I spent my night drinking $1.50 Coors Light Drafts, plus an occasional $4 shot. Another sweet thing is that they were still doing the delicious $5.95 Cheeseburger, Chips and a Coors Light special, so a few friends of mine enjoyed that as their New Year's Eve dinner. There was a band, Hunter's Travisty, who was very good, they played lots of super fun covers, exactly what you want on New Year's Eve. Plus, we all got festive party favors to make the whole thing even more awesome!

No comments: