Thursday, January 29, 2009

NOFO on Liz Blue Plate Specials


Oh, how I love a dinner special. Now, this particular night it wasn't I who ate the special, it was buddy. I went out to dinner with some girlfriends at NOFO on Liz and brought home dinner to my buddy. Well, awesomely, Thursday's Blue Plate Special is Meatloaf w/ gravy, mashed potatoes & green beans for only $8.75. That's quite a lot of food for quite a little amount of money. They have a special Tuesday-Friday and they range in price from the $8.75-$12.95. Plus, and I didn't get to take advantage of this special, early birds who dine from 5:30-6:30 receive an additional $1.50 off. Are you kidding? That's incredible! I'm willing to eat an early dinner for savings like that! Plus, another cool thing about them is that all desserts are only $5! I was too full this time, but knowing this now, I will certainly be leaving room the next time I go. Yum!

No comments: