Tuesday, January 20, 2009

E-Rewards

So, another quirk about me, is that I love filling out forms and surveys. Please, please, just ask me for my opinion or for demographic information. Weird, I know... You know how you have to fill out so many forms at the doctor, well, I don't mind it. Lucky for me, I have found a way to get a little something in return for filling out surveys, E-Rewards. It's a consumer research website and basically I filled out a profile and then they email me when there is a survey for me to take that matches my info and then I earn points for taking the surveys. Plus, unlike so many of these sites, it's free to join. I've been a member for about a year now, and in that time I have earned 2 $25 gift certificates to American Eagle, 12 free movie rentals from Blockbuster, and a subscription to Prevention magazine. Not too bad for doing something I actually like to do.

No comments: