Monday, January 5, 2009

Free Reusable Shopping Bag from Target

For some reason I look forward to getting the mail every day, like I actually start thinking about it as the work day is coming to a close. And, then , day in and day out, it's the same disappointing mail: junk, bills, mail for people who used to live in my house, etc. Well, in today's mail there was a bright spot, very bright, like the color of Target Red bright. A few months ago, I had sent Target 5 of their plastic bags to recycle with a mailer that I saw in People magazine, and in return they sent me a coupon to get a free reusable shopping bag when I go to the store. I am all about the Green movement, so this is awesome for me. They recycled my plastic bags, plus are promoting not amassing anymore of them. I'm psyched to add to my reusable shopping bag collection!

No comments: