Monday, August 11, 2008

Challenge Day 11- Plan B

For the eleventh day of my challenge I went with some friends up to Plan B on East Blvd. I've mentioned them before, and I know that I will again. Coors Light drafts are $2 every day in addition to another beer special depending on the day of the week. They also have a food special each day of the week. 

This is also a great place for their special events. They have started sponsoring pub crawls with other bars in their neighborhood and they are a blast and a spectacular source of cheap & free fun. Watch their door for signs, I'll let you know through the blog too when one is coming up. There are often bands playing in the evenings and they get some pretty good acts. Plus, if you are lucky enough to be there when the magician is there, you are in for a treat. I really don't know how this guys does what he does, but he is amazing and fun. 

The wait stuff is super nice and their rooftop patio is amazing. This place is an all-around winner!

No comments: