Sunday, August 24, 2008

Challenge Day 24- Chicken Parmesan & a Wine Cube


Every good cheap and free-er knows that the best deal in town is a great night in. For Challenge day 24, I chose to hang at home and make a fabulous meal of Chicken Parmesan and some delicious Chardonnay from a wine cube. Let's talk wine cube first. Have you seen these things? They are only sold at Target and for $12.99 you get this fabulous cube with a spout on the side that is the equivalent of 4 bottles of wine. That's right, wine on tap in your very own fridge. You do the math, that's a little over $3/bottle, almost as cheap as the famous two-buck Chuck, but much more yummy. OK, next making dinner. I know that many people scoff at cooking, but it's actually something that I really enjoy. I subscribe to many food/recipe magazines, and the Chicken Parmesan in question was out of the latest Bon Appetit. It was delicious and easy, no joke. If you'd like a copy of the recipe, shoot me an email at ktamerlano@gmail.com. I'd be happy to share.

No comments: