Friday, August 29, 2008

Challenge Day 29- East Blvd Bar and Grill

I had to put my challenge activities on hold, once again, to take care of my poor, hurt little puppy, but that's OK, I'm glad to do it. 

I was going to go to East Blvd. Bar & Grill and grab a few beers, but I'll just do that later. I've been many times before, though, so I'll tell you what I know for sure. We'll just pretend like I went today. 

Their patio is awesome, definitely sit outside. Also, they have great beer specials. When you are ordering be sure to ask what the specials are. They also have them posted on a chalk board if you enter from the back, not the front patio entrance. Often good beers, are on special for $2, like Widmer Brothers. 

They also have a daily food special, which is worth checking out. The food isn't expensive, though, so if you're going to go with just anything on the menu, I highly recommend the quesadilla. 

This place is a Charlotte tradition, so go be a part of Charlotte and enjoy the delicious food and beer.

No comments: