Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Challenge day 19- Arpa Tuesday Night


Today, Challenge Day 19, I went with some friends to Arpa for, seriously, the best deal in Charlotte. On Tuesdays at Arpa, pitchers of Sangria are $10 and Tapas are 1/2 off. For the 3 of us, no joke, our bill was $28! I'll tell you all of the deliciousness that we ate. We had: Hummus and Pita, Tzatziki & Pita, Chicken Souvlaki, yummy mushrooms, and Chicken and Manchego Croquettes. Really? So good! That $10 pitcher of Sangria gave us 4 glasses, and a glass of Sangria is usually $6 there. Plus, the added bonus of the pitcher of Sangria is all of the wine-soaked fruit in the bottom. It was so good, my favorite was the apples. Yes, we were super classy and were sticking our forks in the pitcher to get the fruit out. I'm pretty sure that's not OK, but we were doing it anyway. Sometimes, you just have to go for it.

1 comment:

erin said...

This sounds terrific--I love the food at Arpa, but both times I've gone, it has cost me a freaking fortune. This way I can get my food and drink and not pay through the nose. Whew!