Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Challenge Day 27- Camille's and The Members Project

For today, Challenge Day 27, I got a free lunch and I got to contribute to changing the world, also for free. 

Have you been to Camille's yet (www.camillescafe.com)? I'm telling you, it's delicious. I had the tuna salad for lunch today and it was absolute perfection. Another great things about Camille's is that there is an abundance of coupons out there for the. The particular one that I used today (Buy one, get one free menu item- I had 2 co-workers who also ordered lunch) came from signing up for their email list at the website. I definitely recommend this as I recommend all email lists. They will periodically send coupons, etc. to your email. They also have a couple coupons in the fantastic Citipass book. But, my very favorite Camille's coupon is one that you can print at www.360charlotte.com. This coupon is for "Free lunch for the office gopher who picks up lunch for the office." The one catch about this one is that your order has to be a $50 minimum, but, still, how cool is that idea? As someone who is often the gopher, I think more places should do that. 

Another thing to note about Camille's, when you look at the menu, it seems that your only side option is chips and salsa, but it's not. There are many fruit options and also cottage cheese available for no additional charge.

I also today found out about a cool thing that American Express is doing right now, The Members Project (www.membersproject.org). People can nominate different projects that they want to do, anyone can go and vote for their favorite and then American Express will provide the finds. It's that easy. So, go on out there an check out the projects.

No comments: