Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Challenge Day 26- JT Posh

I really love anywhere that calls itself a savvy consignment boutique, and that's exactly what I got to experience for Challenge Day 26. JT Posh (www.jtposh.com) opened up last year, and I really love this place. They only take designer/couture clothing and accessories. Since it's "used" the prices are drastically reduced. I use the term "used" very loosely, though. Many of the items still have the tags on, no joke!

This particular day, I walked up to the store only to see a sign bearing one of my favorite words, SALE. Really a sale at a "savvy consignment boutique," what could be better? I mean this stuff was super cheap. Unfortunately on this particular trip, I didn't find any treasures. There was one dress that I really liked, and that would have been $12, but it just didn't fit quite right, and trust me, I tried. That's the nature of shopping at a consignment store, though. It's hit or miss, but definitely worth it. I try to pop in once a month just to see what they have.

Another thing that I really love about this place as an animal lover, is that they don't take real fur. I know that my pets thank them for being so chic!

1 comment:

erin said...

I love consignment shopping--I found a few cute things in JT Posh (although I felt slightly oversized for their clothes) but my favorites are on East Blvd. near 300 East--Sweet Repeats and Very Terry (my absolute fave--Terry is awesome and has a great selection organized by color. Love!) The clothes might not be super cheap like they are at Old Navy, but the quality is way better and I feel like I'm getting something unique. I'm a total consignment convert.