Monday, August 18, 2008

Challenge Day 18- I have a meeting, so I'm plugging a great event!


Hi all! I have a meeting after work today, so no fun challenge event for me today, but I did want to take the time to plug a very cool event that I have been working on for Project Halo (www.projecthalo.net), an animal rescue that I work with. This Saturday, August 23rd from 5-7 come on out to the Whitewater Center (www.usnwc.org) for an evening with Jana Kohl, Bryan Harrell & Project Halo. Jana Kohl is the author of the fabulous book A Rare Breed of Love (www.ararebreedoflove.com) and is a huge advocate for animal rescue as well as being against puppy mills. She will be doing a book signing and a talk. You can also meet her adorable dog, Baby, who was rescued from a puppy mill. Bryan Harrell (www.bryanharrell.com) is a musician who has written an album titled A Rare Breed of Love inspired by the book and by Baby's story. He will be performing an acoustic set. Last, but certainly not least, there will be Project Halo dogs available for adoption along with a raffle to benefit Project Halo. Come on out for a kid and dog-friendly event!!

No comments: